Teaching gardens allow for the creation of social ties and build a greater feeling of community
Supporting families living with long term health & wellness conditions.
Kauri Lodge visitor information
We are delighted to say that we are able to take one more step towards normality for our Kauri Lodge residents and whanau. Our latest visitor requirements mean that we are able to welcome more visitors and for longer visiting hours. Here are the new guidelines. If in doubt give us a call 09 405 0649…
– Visitors to Kauri Lodge are now welcome without appointments
– Visitors welcome seven days per week 9am – 7pm
– Visits will still take place in residents’ rooms
– We will still ask you to take a RAT on arrival to Kauri Lodge (supplied)
– Residents returning from overnight/stays with whanau will undertake a RAT upon return
We look forward to welcoming you!