Whangaroa Health Services Trust will be providing Support Services, Resources and Health Information to people/whanau within our community/rohe.
- Reduce the impact of barriers for elibible whanau and individuals to access health services
- Create Preventative Health Plans for whanau and individuals
- To improve health outcomes for whanau/individuals with the Whangaroa Catchment area
This person will utilize their health and social skills in support of people living in Whangaroa Catchment Area. To carry out clinical assessments, developing and overseeing a support plan for identified long term health and well being need. WHST requires a Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner to work in the community to carry out clinical assessments, developing and overseeing support plans. WHST is looking for a Nurse or Nurse Practitioner who shares our dedication to working within the community. They will also support our ageing clients to live independently in their homes.
- District Nursing
- Long Term Conditions
- Client focused outcomes
- Good communication including Te Reo Maori
- Tikanga Maori
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Providing quantative/qualitative reporting
- Working within a team environment
- Medical record IT programmes