Whangaroa Health Services Trust will be providing Support Services, Resources and Health Information to people/whanau within our community/rohe.
- Reduce the impact of barriers for eligible whanau and individuals to access health services
- Create Preventative Health Plans for whanau and individuals
- To improve health outcomes for whanau/individuals within the Whangaroa Catchment area
This person will work with the Community Nurse Practitioner or Community Nurse and other health professionals to provide guidance and assistance with whanau/individual health plans.
- Case Management
- Evidence based assessment
- Excellent verbal skills including Te Reo Maori
- Tikanga Maori
- Understanding the principals of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Providing quantative/qualitative reporting
- Hold current clean drivers licence
- Community Fitness Projects
- Data maintenance
- Health promotion initiatives